WHY TRENT UNIVERSITY? : AVAILABLE PROGRAMMES & REQUIREMENTS
Greetings from Sahaj international, Vadodara..!!!
Why University of Trent..??
- At Trent, you’ll find an academic environment that will challenge and inspire you, as well as approachable professors, a vibrant student life, and more. That’s what makes us the #1 undergraduate university in Ontario, #3 undergraduate university in Canada!
- Trent has two spectacular campuses. stunning Peterborough Campus on the Otonabee River, just 90 minutes from downtown Toronto ,and second one is Durham Campus.
- When you graduate from Trent, you’re almost guaranteed to find success in the career of your choice – 95% of Trent grads are employed within two years of graduation.
- Trent entrance scholarships are automatic upon admission assessment and range from $1,000 to $3,000 per academic year. The Trent International Global Citizen Scholarship program recognizes top scholars around the world with scholarships and awards ranging from $2,000 up to $22,000 per year.
PGC Programmes available in January and May 2024:
- PGC – Business Communications – One Year
- PGC – Marketing & Entrepreneurship – One Year
- PGC – Human Resources Management – One Year
- PGC – Human Resources, Marketing & Entrepreneurship (Dual) – Two Years
- PGC – Business Communications & Human Resources Management (Dual) – Two Years
Additional PGC Programmes available in September 2024:
- PGC -Financial Analytics – One Year
- PGC -Business Administration – One Year
- PGC -Business Administration & Financial Analytics – Two Years
UG degree certificate and transcripts (Send your undergraduate degree and transcripts -Trent University requires the degree certificate and transcripts from the undergraduate institution you attended.)
English Language Proficiency Test Results:
- IELTS 6.5 < 6.0
- Duolingo 115
- PTE academic 59
- TOEFL PBT/IBT
Special home edition 86 IBT with a minimum writing score of 20 or 580 PBT with a minimum
- Business Communications
- Human Resource Management
- Marketing& Entrepreneurship
A tuition deposit of $2,500 should be paid on receipt of a Letter of Acceptance. The tuition deposit is partially refundable:
- In case of visa rejection, Trent will refund $2,400.
- In case of withdrawal, Trent will refund $2,000.