Terms and Conditions
I hereby agree to the following terms and conditions:
1. It is the responsibility of mine as a student to satisfy all the required entry criteria (Including language) for admission of the particular University / institution as well as fulfill the requirements for issuance of the Visa, prevailing at the time of the application. I know that I am Appling student Visa not any kind of Work Permit.
2. This is purely an educational study program and cannot be considered as a means for an Overseas Job or Permanent Residency. I have been also counseled & provided with all the details of course, University / institute, country, rules, course duration, fee structure benefits, Dos & DONTs.
3. I will have to successfully complete and clear the requisite orientation modules with Sahaj International in India before proceeding overseas for further studies.
4. If I have been granted Visa, and does not join the program or withdraws after joining the program, then the final decision will be of that particular University / institute to refund or pay partial fee or 100% refund Or non refundable policy.
5. Tuition fees becomes payable on acceptance of the Offer Letter or in some cases as per the rules & regulation of the particular institutes / college/ school / Universities and countries.
6. Sahaj International is only assisting me to get the admission & visa, as a student I am aware that Sahaj International is not at all responsible for any disputes created among or with the Sub Agent / Institutes / any authority of that country or Immigration Authority before or after the admission letter or visa has been issued.
7. I have only paid the initial Registration & Processing fees 29,500/- Rs (Non refundable), to the Sahaj International and no other extra fee / charges have been asked by Sahaj International,the application fee & Tuition fees have been paid directly to the University by me.
8. Registration & Processing amount is non-refundable in any case. And I cannot not claim refund after admission or Visa or both have been issued.
9. Refund of tuition fee would be governed as per the policies of the respective University / institution, if any. Sahaj International does not have any say / role in these policy matters.
10. The tuition fee is non-refundable in case visa is refused because of false information provided by me or because of submission of false / forge documents, information by me and / or by my family members.
11. I have to pay for all the expenses including airfare, Visa fees, Visa extension fees, boarding, lodging (both in India as well as overseas), insurance charges, etc.
12. It is the responsibility of mine to clear the medical as prescribed by the Visa granting authorities and to remain medically fit to attend the program. As well as any documents asked by the University / Institution or Particular Consulate or Immigration Department.
13. Any change of address or telephone number, marital status should be notified to Sahaj International without delay.
14. The photograph of mine and testimonials can be used by Sahaj International for highlighting achievements and publicity purpose at a later date.
15. Sahaj International is not responsible for any misleading information I believe before or after visa approval or after reaching to the country & institutes of study as well I know about Cyprus student working rights.
16. Sahaj International is not at all responsible for any disputes and/or issues arise in between university/college/educational institute and Local authorities of that country or any accreditation or recognition issues of that particular university/college/educational institute after admission & visa is done.
17. Sahaj International is not responsible if food, stay and other aspects in daily life in that country may not match with my habits and nature.
18. I will abide by the law of land of the study country and any country I travel in future, and will not breach any rules & regulations of that law of land of the country I live & study, if I do so, it will be solemnly my responsibility & I only will be responsible for any offense or crime I conduct.
19. Sahaj International is not responsible for any mishap or any incidence due to any natural and/or artificial and/or manmade calamities in the study/placement country.
20. In any unwanted situation the student/candidate should immediately contact the local concerned/college authority.
21. All disputes are subject to Vadodara, Gujarat, India jurisdiction only.
22. Sahaj International reserves the right to change the policy without prior notice.
Acceptance of these terms
You acknowledge that you have read this Contract and agree to all its terms and conditions. By retrieving and using the Website and Services you agree to be bound by this Agreement. If you do not agree to stand by the terms of this Agreement, you are not official to access or use the Website and Services.
If you would like to contact us to appreciate more about this Agreement or wish to contact us concerning any matter relating to it, you may send an email to Contact@sahajinternational.com This document was last updated on Oct 16, 2020