University Of East London | Most Favourite University Of Indian Student | Apply for Jan 24 Intake
Greetings from Sahaj international , Vadodara..!!!
Why University of East London
- University of East London is a public university located in the London Borough of New ham, London, England.
- UEL provides an impressive range of professionally valuable, experience-oriented educational path ways.
- UEL’s undergraduate and postgraduate courses are complemented by an outstanding array of international-specific bursaries and scholarships.
- The university’s campuses are both well located in London, with the two campuses at Stratford and Docklands permitting quick and easy access to the best that the city has to offer in terms of famous attractions, sites, and activities.
- The city is a highly international city and accommodates more than 100,000 overseas students from over 200 countries across the globe.
- The university accepts a global range of qualifications at a relevant level for the course being applied to, and also considers the merit and value of any appropriate work experience.
Must have 12th Pass with 70 % and above
IELTS: 6.0 not less than 5.5.
55% or above in relevant Bachelor's Degree
- BSc (Hons) Business Management
- BEng (Hons) Civil Engineering
- BSc (Hons) Civil Engineering
- BSc (Hons) Computer Science
- BSc (Hons) Construction Management
- BA (Hons) Events Management
- BA (Hons) Fashion Design
- MSc Computer Science
- MSc Data Science
- MA International Fashion Business
- MSc International Relations
- MBA Master of Business Administration
For more Courses Click Here