Study in Acadia University
Greetings from Sahaj International, Vadodara..!!
Why Study in Acadia University
- Founded in 1838, Acadia University is located in the beautiful Annapolis Valley in the town of Wolfville, Nova Scotia.
- Acadia University is located one-hour from Halifax and the Halifax Stanfield International Airport. Acadia University is ranked as one of Canada’s top-five undergraduate universities and
- Acadia University ranked as the #1 undergraduate university in Nova Scotia.
- Acadia University is one of the oldest and most respected liberal arts universities in Canada.
- The mission of Acadia University is to provide a personalized and rigorous liberal arts education; promote a robust and respectful scholarly community; and inspire a diversity of students to become critical thinkers, lifelong learners, engaged citizens, and responsible global leaders.
- Province of Atlantic Pilot program
- Professional Studies and
- University is ranked as one of the top 5 undergraduate universities in Canada (Maclean’s University Rankings) from consecutive 26 years. University is rich in research, hands-on learning, and offer a remarkable culture of support.
- Acadia University Campus ranked as 1 of the top 10 most beautiful in Canada (Huffington Post) and with an extremely affordable tuition cost of $16,380 CAD per year.
- University offer over 200-degree options. All of the programs still have capacity and will continue to do so until the start of the September intake.
Intakes: September / January
English Language Requirements:
IELTS:6.5 (no module less than 6)
TOEFL:93 (no module less than 20)
PTE:61 (no module less than 60)
Application Fee: CAD $40