Apply In Yorkville University
Greetings from Sahaj International, Vadodara..!!
Hope you and your family are keeping good health!
Subject :Exclusive $10,000 scholarship In Yorkville University….!!
To make things easier for students,Yorkville University is now also offering:
- Yorkville University—with campuses in Toronto and Vancouver— is now offering online course delivery to help students pursue quality education online until Student are allowed to enter into Canada.
- Students pursuing this online study option will still be eligible for a postgraduate work permit (PGWP)—and Reduce first-year Tuition-fee/Tuition Deposit for Bachelor of Business Administration from $20,250.00 to $17,250.00 for all Indian Students.
- Reduce first -years Tuition-fee/Tuition Deposit for Bachelor of Interior Design (BID) $21,657.00 to $19,158.00 for all Indian Students.
- No tuition-fee increases in the 2020 academic year.
- No application fees.
Exclusive $10,000 scholarship to the full length of the study to reduce first -year tuition fees to $17,250 for BBA and $19,158 for BID.
Why Yorkville University?
- CAD 10,000 Scholarship
- Study in Toronto or Vancouver
- Offer Letter in 3-5 Working Days*
- Finish Degree 2.5/3 Years
- PGWP Available for up to 3 Years
- HSC/ GED/ A levels acceptable/10+3 years Diploma / Open Schooling /NIOS/ NWAC (All Boards Accepted)
- Transfer Credits acceptable
- Application Fees CAS $75 Waiver
- Multiple Intakes: Jan/ April/ July/ October
- Accredited by Chartered Professional Accountants (CPA); the Canadian Payroll Association (CPA) and Project Management Institute (PMI)
- Apply without IELTS for Conditional Admission
- All Boards Accepted GED / 10+3 years Diploma / Open Schooling /NIOS/ NWAC
- Students without Grade 12th Mathematics can apply
- Transfer Credits available
- Free Application & Offer letter in 3-5 working days
- PTE Acceptable
- For Bachelor of Business Administration
- Board transcripts for Grade 10th and 12th
- IELTS or TOEFL or PTE or Duolingo (If available)
- Bachelor of Interior Designing requires following additional documents
- Statement of Intent
Please feel free to call back for more information