Apply In ATMC Australia
Greetings from Sahaj International…!! Study in Australia…!!
Why Study in Australia?
When we talk about Australia, Kangaroos, koalas, wide open spaces of outback bush, clean air and water come to our mind. But Australia has much more to offer than just these. In fact this young, vibrant and friendly country is one the best places to live in. Students here can live, learn and grow. Australia is the place if you want a quality education and a good lifestyle.
Some reasons why you should choose Australia as your study destination!
Australia is one of the most popular destinations for international students to study. Melbourne and Sydney are also making place in top 3 in most livable cities in the world, a high level of education have made Australia the world’s leading international education hub.
Australia has a reputation for adopting new technologies at faster rate than most other countries, which is an important factor in IT field. Education in Australia is mainly practical based rather than theoretical.
An English-speaking nation, People from over 190 countries reside there. People of diverse cultures stay in Australia, which makes it very attractive for the students who wish to study there. This is one of the advantage of studying internationally – where you get to meet people from different countries, you learn about different cultures, you make networking, share ideas etc. The cost of pursuing education and living in Australia is 40 to 60 percent less than that of USA/UK, varying with the preferred location.
It is the next “hot” destination, over thousand Indian students and students from all over the world go to Australia to study every year. Because it has a world-renowned education system, internationally acclaimed universities with cost- effective school fees and safe campuses. The living costs are also affordable to (AU$21,000) and even the weather conditions are the same as the Asian climate. Most importantly, in order to be admitted in Australian universities, you do not need to appear for GRE, GMAT or any time-consuming entrance exams.
International students can work up to 20 hours per week while studying in Australia. This is a great opportunity for those who want to earn money to offset living expenses during their stay, and for students who want to gain work experience in their field of interest while they study.
Why ATMC Australia?
- Established in Year 2004,
We have been successful in shaping the carriers of 11000+ Strong qualified Alumni, currently we have 5000+ existing students studying in our ATMC campus.
- We recruit students from 93+ countries.
- We are now a world-wide educational provider having campuses in Australia, New Zealand, Canada, and India.
ATMC campuses are at the premium location of Australia.
- We offer ELICOS, Vocational and Skills, Undergraduate, post graduate and professional year courses at our campus. in the field of Information Technology, Business and management, Accounting, Beauty, Automotive, Engineering and Fabrication, Bakery and Hairdressing,
- AT ATMC, We have 30+ PHD professors teaching in our campus and they all have 20 to 25+ years of experience in working with corporate as well as in teaching sector– that helps students to learn from the industry very best and understands the real live scenarios that takes place when they are working.
- We offer Scholarships to students, even though are courses are very affordable in comparison with other universities of Australia.
We offer Excellent student support to our students in Australia – so the moment you land in Australia and at our campus, you become a part of ATMC and we
- our student support team takes care of you – from helping in assignments to help you making your CV, to help you get part time Jobs, helping you get along with students from different cultures and making sure you have the best years of life ahead of you.
- We have 24/7 student helpline support, so whenever and wherever you need help at any time – we are there to support you.
ATMC is partnered with a leading University of Australia – Federation University
About Federation University:
- It is one of the oldest regional university of Australia, 150 years old public university.
- Since graduates from Federation University have been ranked highest for employability, technological and innovative skills in Australia (Employer Satisfaction Survey 2017, published in January 2018). Only in Victoria, Federation University was ranked number one in terms of employment, median starting salary, student support and teaching rate (QILT,
- The average graduate starting salary for Federation graduates is 62,600 dollars which is a considerable 2600 dollars higher as against the Australian average and more than top universities of Australia.
- Federation University is one of Australia’s top 5 universities for teaching computer science and information technology. All these factors, along with relatively affordable fees, is the reason you should select ATMC Federation University Melbourne and Sydney campus.
We offer Undergraduate and Post Graduate courses as below:
Bachelor of Business – 3 Years
Bachelor of Commerce (Accounting) – 3 Years
Bachelor of IT and Sub streams – 3 Years
MBA in Health Service Management – 2 Years
MBA in International Business – 2 Years
Master of Professional Accounting – 2 Years
Master of Technology Enterprise Systems and Business Analytics – 2 Years
Master of Technology (Software Engineering) -2 Years
Thanks and Regards,
For More details, Kindly contact