Apply In Riga Technical University - Latvia | Without IELTS | Tuition Fees Start From 3 Lacs
Greetings from Sahaj international , Vadodara..!!!
Riga Technical University
- Intake: Jan – Feb / September
- Application Deadline:1st Nov / 1st July
- Application fee: 150 €
- Tuition fee: 2600 € to 3900€ / Year
- Security Deposit: € 500
WHY STUDY IN LATVIA
- Latvian education offers a broad –based curriculum and global perspective to equip students with the relevant qualification and skill that will serve as a springboard to a brighter future. Studying in Latvia provides an opportunity for cross –cultural exposure and personal development.
- Tuition fees and living costs are generally lower than the cost in most European Countries
- Universities are well known for producing high quality IT and engineering graduates
- EU membership means that a degree from Latvia is equivalent to other EU countries ,making it easier to get credentials recognized
- The official state language is Latvian, you will easily get around by using English language
WHY STUDY IN RIGA TECHNICAL UNIVERSITY
- RTU is a modern internationally recognized university& the largest university in the country – it educates and trains almost 15 thousand students.
- High quality education with nine faculties of RTU including engineering, social sciences and humanities.
- RTU is ranked in the following international ratings: QS Stars University Ratings, QS University Rankings: EECA, U-Multi rank, UI Green Metric Ranking, 4International Colleges & Universities, Worldwide Professional University Rankings, Webometrics Ranking of World Universities and other.
- No IELTS Require
- Low Tuition Fees
- Accommodation facility Available
- Clothing and Textile Technology
- Engineering Technology, Mechanics and Mechanical Engineering
- Entrepreneurship and Management
- Chemical Technology
- Computer Systems
- Electronics and Mobile Communication
- Aviation Transport
- Electrical Engineering (Adaptronics)
- Medical Engineering and Physics>/li>
- Technical Translation
- Management Science
- Hospitality Management
- Business administration with specialization in tourism and hotel management
- Engineer of Programming
- Applied Communication and Translation
- Organization and Management of International Economic Relations
- Srilanka Engineering Semester
- (Bachelor Degree of Engineering Science in Materials Science)
Will Provide Admission to Visa Process from Our end.
Video link: https://youtu.be/2ukvuXfFOMQ
*Note: The Tuition Fee is subject to change Semester wise, as such for exact Tuition Fee kindly see the Website of the respective University.
Thanks and Regards