Student Visa Assistance For Denmark in Vadodara
Greetings from Sahaj International, Vadodara..!!
Apply Study In Denmark…
1. Career Counseling
2. Course/Universities selection
3. SOP Assistance
4. Admission/Visa guidance support
5. Travel/Accommodation Arrangement
6. Mock visa interview
7. Post arrival briefing
ABOUT COUNTRY – DENMARK
- Location: Denmark officially the Kingdom of Denmark is Scandinavian country in Europe. The southernmost of the Nordic countries, we are located southwest of Sweden, south of Norway, and bordered to the south by German The Faroe Islands and Greenland is part of Denmark.
- Capital: Copenhagen
- Currency: Danish Krone (DKK1= Rs.9.70 approx.)
- Languages Spoken: Danish & English
- Neighbouring Countries: Sweden, Germany, Norway, Netherlands & UK
- Schengen Visa: Student will get Schengen visa, s/he can travel to all 26 countries comes under Schengen zone.
- Largest cities in DK: Copenhagen, Aarhus, Odense, Esbjerg, Randers, Kolding, Horsens, Vejle, Roskilde
- Education: All educational programmes in Denmark are regulated so the Ministry of Education and the administered by local municipalitie Denmark Visa Assistance For Students.
- Health: Denmark has a universal health care system, characterised by being publicly financed through taxes and, for most of the services, run directly by the regional authorit Student Visa Assistance For Denmark in Vadodara.
WHY STUDY IN DENMARK?
- As a student in Denmark you can expect world-class education in the areas such as engineering, IT, Social sciences and life scien You will also be studying in a safe, friendly and innovation-driven environment.
- Danish qualification are recognized throughout world and provide so we are excellent foundation for your future career
- Denmark education institutions programmes taught in English – all internationally recognized and of high quality in Student Visa Assistance For Denmark in Vadodara
- Ranks as one of the world most innovative countries
- No show money
DEGREES, DURATION, ENTRY REQUIREMENTS, INTAKE & FEE STRUCTURE
Duration: Denmark offers diploma usually for 1 or 2 years programs. English Requirement: IELTS 6.0 bands mandatory.
Tuition Fees: 9000-12000 Euro’s per year.
Entry Requirement: Minimum 65% marks in 12th class higher secondary or 1 year bachelors.
Duration: The course duration will be 3.5 years. English Requirement: IELTS 6.0 bands mandatory. Tuition Fees: 9000-12000 Euro’s per year.
Entry Requirement: Minimum 65% marks in 12th class or 1 year bachelors
Duration: The course duration will be 1 or 2 years. English Requirement: IELTS 6.5 bands mandatory. Tuition Fees: 9000-12000 Euro’s per year.
Entry Requirement: Minimum 60% marks in Bachelors, Minimum 3 years of work experience for MBA.
INTAKES: February and September
COST OF LIVING: € 600 to € 700 per month
STAY BACK OPTION: 6 months
PART TIME WAGE PER HOUR: 10-15 Euros depending on the nature of job.
SHOW MONEY: For Indian students no show money so Student Visa Assistance For Denmark in Vadodara.
SPOUSE VISA: Spouse can apply with student. Process within 45-60 days.