Medical Program in University of debrecen
Greetings from Sahaj International, Vadodara..!!
Are you finding MBBS or Medical Degree Programs , Why you go Anywhere else, while you have Schengen Country Option, with Lowest Fees, Without IELTS, and English taught program, Benefits to move or settle in whole European Union…!!!
Apply Now for Jan Intake…!!!
Student can Travel and study Physically, Safe and Healthy environment for Students..
Medical degree programs in HUNGARY…
- Member of the European Union and Schengen Agreement
- Hungary has a mild continental climate
- Hungary is the 17th safest country in the world according to the 2018 Global Peace Index.
- It is a school city, the second largest city in Hungary
- Member of the European Union, NATO and the Schengen Zone
- Hungary is a safe country with a low crime rate
- According to ACA survey, Hungary is the 6th in Europe regarding the number of English language programs
- Hungary is rich in culture and talent: musicians, inventors, Nobel laureates, Olympic champions
- Business In Hungary like General Motors, Nokia, Audi, Mercedes-Benz, IBM.
- Foreign Investment is amongst the Highest in the central Europe.
- Foreign Companies Created Thousands of new, High-skilled, Highly paid Jobs.
- 87% of Graduates find a job within 3 Months after graduation , 51% already during University years.
Why study for a Medical Degree?
A career in a medical profession is very rewarding, you make real difference to people’s lives, and with a medical degree you still have wide ranges of choices for specialization! You will face many kind of intellectual and practical challenges while having a well respected profession.
Why at the University of Debrecen?
- University of Debrecen is a government supported public research university in existence since 1538. Our campus is located in a natural forest area that is under international environmental protection. We offer internationally competitive degrees widely recognized.
- We are proud to be the only University in the region that is certified to organize the MCCQE1 Preparatory Course, held each summer at the University of Debrecen. Our campus is home to the largest teaching hospitals in Hungary with more than 2,900 beds – ensuring that students graduating from hear have first-hand practical experiences besides the strong theoretical knowledge.
- We offer medical programs with worldwide accreditation, including
- The World Health Organization,
- The New York State Education Department,
- The Medical Board of California
- And the Medical Councils of Israel, Ireland, Iran and Norway.
- And in addition to this:
- 28,500 students
- 6,300 international students from over 120 countries
- 500+ research labs
- Strategic partnership with plenty of local and multinational enterprises in the field of research, innovation and production
- 44th in the THE University Impact Rankings Good Health and Wellbeing
- 151-200 in THE Europe Teaching Rankings
- 301-350 in QS World University Rankings by Subject Medicine
Medicine, Full-time Graduate Program
Qualification: “Doctor of Medicine“. The certificate is a document verifying the awarding of a medical degree, abbreviated as dr. med. (M.D.)
Starting date: Jan / September
Language requirements: English language proficiency (assessed at the compulsory entrance examination)
Academic requirements: high school certificate; entrance examination in biology and physics/chemistry (written and oral) or successful completion of the Basic Medicine Course at the University of Debrecen
Duration: 12 semesters
Tuition fee: 16,900 USD/year
Other fees: application fee 150 USD, entrance procedure fee 350 USD
The objectives of the six-year Medicine program are determined by well established standards of medical education and designed to reflect the unique strengths and goals of University of Debrecen Faculty of Medicine. We aim to train medical doctors who, based on the acquisition of knowledge, professional skills, medical skills and attitude during their training, will be able to take part in activities pertaining to the functioning of the healthcare system by performing particular jobs as part of their professional commitment. Our graduates will demonstrate dedication to compassionate care, advocacy, and service. They will have both the knowledge and skills to enroll in a first and/or a second postgraduate specialist medical training program and, following a successful exam in a specialty field, will continue their career of the chosen specialty by working as specialists; in possession of the required theoretical knowledge and practical skills, they will become successful candidates for training at PhD schools.
Main subjects typically include (this list is indicative and may change):
Year Main subjects
- Basics of Behavioral Sciences, Biophysics, Biostatistics, Communication Skills, First Aid and Resuscitation, Hungarian Language, Medical Chemistry, Anatomy, Histology, Embryology, Cell Biology, Medical Genetics, Molecular Biology
- Anatomy, Histology, Embryology, Biochemistry, Hungarian Language, Medical Physiology, Neurobiology
- Basic Oncology, Basic Surgical Techniques, Clinical Biochemistry, Hungarian Language, Immunology, Medical Anthropology, Medical Microbiology, Pathology, Propedeutics of Internal Medicine, Clinical Physiology, Internal Medicine, Medical Microbiology, Medical Psychology, Medical Sociology, Pathology
- Internal Medicine, Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Orthopedic Surgery, Pharmacology, Preventive Medicine and Public Health, Pulmonology, Radiology and Nuclear Medicine, Surgery, Traumatology, Behavioral Medicine, Bioethics, Clinical Genetics, Stomatology, Urology
- Behavioral Science, Dermatology, Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine, Forensic Medicine, Infectology, Internal Medicine, Neurology, Paediatrics, Psychiatry, Anesthesiology and Intensive Care, Clinical Oncology, Forensic Medicine, Ophthalmology, Otolaryngology, Thesis
- Internal Medicine, Neurology, Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Paediatrics, Psychiatry, Surgery
The language of instruction is English. However, students are required to learn some basic Hungarian in order to be able to communicate with patients from the third year on.
Internship: students are involved in clinical care of patients at the Departments of Internal Medicine, Surgery, Gynecology, Neurology, Psychiatry and Pediatrics during the 6th, and final year.
For More details, Kindly contact:
- Sahaj International: 303-304-305. Alian Complex, Above Axis Bank, Nizampura – 390024
- Contact: 8511213369 / 9662011830
- [email protected]