Student Visa Assistance For EDC University France in Vadodara
Greetings from Sahaj International, Vadodara..!!
Apply in Algoma University…!!
Why Algoma University
- One of the most diverse in Canada, 27% of student body comes from outside of Canada from over 30 different countries.
- Algoma University graduates have the lowest unemployment rates and the highest lifetime earnings.
- Small class sizes, one-on-one interactions with dedicated faculty, endless support services, and great research opportunities
- Algoma University’s main campus is located in Sault Ste. Marie, Ontario. “The Soo” is the third largest city in Northern Ontario and is located in the heart of the Great Lakes region. Algoma also has smaller campuses located in Brampton and Timmins, Ontario.
- Algoma University has multi-faith prayer rooms allowing students to continue to practice and exercise their beliefs in a safe and welcoming environment. They also hold cultural events throughout the year, allowing students to share their culture and traditions with their peers.
- Algoma University aims to leverage your career intentions and be a partner along the way. The faculty here are ready to share their knowledge and convictions to direct students on the right course, where graduates can carve their own path to follow. Algoma is proud of its unique ways and its this drive that makes Algoma university the right place for students and their future.
Algoma University Offers
- Post-Graduation Work Permit
- Co-Op or Internship
- Work while Studying
- Accommodation Available
- Conditional Offer letter
Tuition: $17,877 – $18,145 CAD per year average
Intake: Sept / Jan
- 60% in 12th standard.
- IELTS Overall 6 No Less Than 6.0
- PTE : 60
- TOEFL : 79
- Require Minimum 60% in Graduation Degree.
- IELTS Overall 6.5 No Less Than 6.0
- PTE : 61
- TOEFL : 80
- Bachelor of Business Administration
- Bachelor of Arts in Biology
- Bachelor of Arts in Music
- Bachelor of Business Administration in Accounting
- Bachelor of Computer Science
- Bachelor of Science in Psychology
- Post Graduate Certificate in Computing
- Post Graduate Certificate in Business Administration
- Graduate Certificate in Project Management
- Post Graduate Certificate in Human Resources Management
- Post Graduate Certificate in Environmental Science
- Post Graduate Certificate in Mobile Software Development
For More Courses Click Herehttps://www.algomau.ca/academics/programs/
International Student Scholarships
The Chancellor’s Award is a scholarship valued at $5,000 annually for full-time international students entering their first year of study at Algoma University. Students achieving a minimum A+ average on their previous record and an IELTS score of 7.0 overall with no band less than 6.0, may qualify for this scholarship. To learn more about this scholarship and other scholarships available to international students please visits school’s scholarship page