Apply Study Visa for University of Debrecen, Hungary
Student Visa Assistance For EDC University France in Vadodara
Greetings from Sahaj International, Vadodara..!!
Study in the University of Debrecen, Hungary..!!
We are happy to inform you that vaccination is now available for all of our international students!
All they need to do is register for the vaccination online at https://vakcinainfo.gov.hu/registration Due to Hungary’s vaccination program, over 40% of the Hungarian population is already vaccinated. We hope that our international student community will also benefit from this opportunity. It is 100% voluntary, and free of charge for international as well.
- Member of the European Union and Schengen Agreement
- Hungary has a mild continental climate
- Hungary is the 17th safest country in the world according to the 2018 Global Peace Index.
- It is a school city, the second largest city in Hungary
- Member of the European Union, NATO and the Schengen Zone
- Hungary is a safe country with a low crime rate
- According to ACA survey, Hungary is the 6th in Europe regarding the number of English language programs
- Hungary is rich in culture and talent: musicians, inventors, Nobel laureates, Olympic champions
- Business in Hungary like General Motors, Nokia, Audi, Mercedes-Benz, IBM.
- Foreign Investment is amongst the Highest in the central Europe.
- Foreign Companies Created Thousands of new, High-skilled, Highly paid Jobs.
- 87% of Graduates find a job within 3 Months after graduation , 51% already during University years.
SALIENT FEATURES of UNIVERSITY OF DEBRECEN.
- 27,000 students
- 5,600 international students from over 110 countries
- 14 faculties
- 7 campuses
- 500+ research labs
- Strategic partnership with plenty of local and multinational enterprises in the field of research, innovation and production
- English Language programs since 1987
- More than 80 programs in English
- 2 teaching hospitals, with 2,986 beds, receiving 3 million patients every year
- 601-650 in QS World University Rankings
- 301-350 in QS WUR by Subject “Medicine”
- 167 in QS WUR 2020 by the International Students Ratio indicator
- Basic Medicine Course I (1 year)
- Basic Medicine Course II (6 months)
- International Foundation Year (1 year)
- Intensive Foundation Semester (6 month)
- English Language Course (1 year)
- Intensive English Language C. (6 months)
- Preparatory course for music (1 year)
- Food Engineering, BSc (3.5 years)
- Business Administration and Management, BA (3.5 years)
- Commerce and Marketing, BA (3.5 years)
- Biochemical-;Chemical-;Electrical Engineering,BSc (3.5 years)
- Civil Engineering, BSc (4 years)
- Mechanical-; Mechatronics Engineering, BSc (3.5 years)
- Professional, Pilot with Type Rating, BSc(3.5 years)
- Physiotherapy, BSc(4 years)
- Public Heath, BSc(4 years)
- English and American Studies, BA(3 years)
- Business Informatics, BSc(3.5 years)
- Computer Science Engineering, BSc(3.5 years)
- Computer Science, BSc(3 years)
- Musical Creative Arts and Musicology, BA(3 years)
- Performance[Music], BA(3 years)
- Biology BSc; Chemistry BSc; Mathematics BSc; Physics BSc(3 years)
- Geography BSc; Earth Science BSc(3 years)
MASTER’S PROGRAMS – 2 YEARS
- Animal Husbandry, MSc; Food Safety and Quality Engineering, MSc
- Agricultural Environmental Management Engineering, MSc
- Agricultural Water Management Engineering, MSc
- Rural Development Engineering, MSc
- International Economy and Business, MA
- Mechanical-: Mechatronical Engineering MSc
- Engineering Management, MSc; Plan Protection, MSc
- Environmental-; Urban Systems Engineering MSc
- Health Social Work, MSc
- Public Health, MSc
- Complex Rehabilitation, MSc
- English Studies, MA; American Studies, MA
- Computer Science, MSc; Computer Science Engineering, MSc
- European and International Business Law – LL.M (1 year)
- Classical Musical Instrumental Performance, MA
- Environmental Science, MSc; Geography, MSc
- Applied Mathematics, MSc; Biology, MSc; Chemistry, MSc
- Hydrobiology – Water Quality Management, MSc
- Molecular Biology, MSc
- Dentistry, DMD
- Medicine, MD
- Pharmacy, Pharm. D.
- For Bachelors – 5500 to 8500* Euros/Semester
- For Masters – 5000 to 8500* Euros/Semester
- Sep / Jan
- Min 60% require academically
- For Bachelors – High school diploma, IELTS-5.5
- For Masters – Bachelors degree, IELTS-6
- For MBA – 3 years experience in a professional or managerial position.
- Portfolio is required for design related programs
IELTS can be waived off ..!! (With University Skype Interview)