Apply study in Seneca College
Greetings from Sahaj International, Vadodara..!!
- Home to 100,000+ international students from 170+ countries.
- 180+ programs many with co-op placements, internships, field placements, and practicums. 93% employer satisfaction.
- Supports all international students starting from pre-arrival to after graduation.
- Seneca College has five campus locations throughout the Greater Toronto Area (GTA), Ontario. Three campuses are located in Toronto, and the two others in King City and Peterborough.
Did You Know?
- Toronto is the largest city in Canada and one of the world’s most multicultural cities. Participate in groups excursions and trips to the GTA’s many attractions like the CN Tower, Ripley’s Aquarium, Casa Loma castle, the Ontario Science Centre, and the Royal Ontario Museum.
5 Reasons to Choose Seneca College
- 5 campus locations across the Greater Toronto Area
- 93% employer satisfaction with Seneca graduates
- Over a hundred scholarships available up to $4,000/year
- Highest ranked college in Ontario for transfer pathways
- Seneca’s School of Creative Arts & Animation is ranked fifth in the world and third in Canada
Intake: Sep / Jan
Tuition*: $14,468 – $17,648 CAD per year average
Popular Areas of Study
- Early Childhood Education
- Accounting and Finance
- Police Foundations
- Business and Management
For More Courses
- Undergraduate Certificates and Diplomas IELTS: 6.0 Overall (no individual band less than 5.5)
- Undergraduate Degree: IELTS: 6.5 Overall (no individual band less than 6.0)
Postgraduate Certificates: IELTS: Overall 6.5 (no individual band less than 6.0)