Apply studies in University of Massachusetts Boston
Greeting from Sahaj international, Vadodara..!!
Why University of Massachusetts Boston.?
- The University of Massachusetts Boston is a public research university in Boston, Massachusetts.
- The University of Massachusetts, Boston offers 150+ Bachelors, Masters, Doctoral and Certificate courses to students in varied fields of STEM, Social Science and Education and Training.
- About 16,000 students are currently studying at the university at different levels, guided by a faculty of about 1,243 mentors and experts in a 120-acre campus.
- The University of Massachusetts, Boston, is the third most diverse university in the United States with international students representing 136 countries in fall 2020.
- The University of Massachusetts, Boston offers programs in Business Administration (MBA) with specializations in leadership, healthcare, analytics and marketing to name a few, specialized master’s degree programs in Business Analytics (STEM), Accounting, Finance (STEM) and Information Technology (STEM), graduate certificates, and PhD options.
Intake: Jan, Aug & Sep 2022
- Must have a Year 12 Pass
- TOEFL – 79
- IELTS – 6.0
- Duolingo English Test – 100
- Must have Bachelor’s Degree
- TOEFL – 90
- IELTS – 6.5
- PTE: 61
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing
Master of Science in Information Technology
For more Courses Click here https://www.umb.edu/academics/graduate/programs
For more details contact us…