Apply in Hertfordshire University
Greetings from Sahaj International, Vadodara..!!
Location :Hatfield, England
Intake :Sep / Jan
Why Hertfordshire University
- University of Hertfordshire is 25 years Old University. Hertfordshire University have a student community of over 24,600 on UK based programmes including more than 3,800 international students, and more than 6,400 students studying their courses outside the UK.
- Student of Hertfordshire has 96% of graduates are in employment or further study within just 6 months of graduating with a degree from the University.
- Hertfordshire are ranked by the Times Higher Education Young University Guide in their Top 200 in the World. Additionally, we are ranked 69th in the Student Experience Survey outranking many of our competitors for the support and experience we offer to our students.
- Students at the university can take part in the award-winning Active Students programme which offers 20+ different sports and activities on campus 7 days a week all for free! It’s a great way of trying something new and making new friends.
- The University has competitive tuition fees as well as a large scholarship fund for overseas students.
- Academics in % :UG: 60% – 70%, PG: 55% – 65%
- Gujarat English Waiver :If IELTS requirement is 6.5 then 70% in 12th English and If IELTS requirement if 6 then 65% in 12th English
- PTE :51 (No less than 42 in any) for UG & 58 (No less than 42 in any) for PG
- Duolingo :NA
- TOEFL (L,W,S,R) : 72(18,17,17,20) for UG & 79 (18,17,17,20)
- IELTS :For Masters :6.5 to 7 depending on the course For Bachelors: 6 with no band less than 5.5
- University’s own Language tests :NA
- Education Gap :Gaps are accepted but needs to be justified in SOP and showing the docs
- Backlog : Can be accepted till 20-25 if overall aggregate is 55%-60%
Requirement for CAS
Initial Deposit for CAS :5000 GBP