Apply in Cleveland State University 2022
GreetingsFrom Sahaj International, Vadodara..!!
Applying for January-sept 2022 Intake in Cleveland State University…!!
Cleveland State University
- Desiring to place a public institution of higher learning within thirty miles of every Ohio resident, Governor James Rhodes proposed the establishment of a state university in Cleveland following a unanimous recommendation from the Ohio Board of Regents in June 1964. The result was House Bill No. 2, a bipartisan effort introduced to the House during a special session convened by Rhodes in November. The bill easily passed through the legislature and on December 18, 1964, Rhodes signed it into law.
- Fenn College was a small institution of 1,675 full-time students with only a few buildings comprising its campus including the 22-story Fenn Tower.
- It is part of vibrant downtown Cleveland, where something exciting is always happening. They have one of the lowest tuition rates in Ohio and a value that exceeds expectation
- Cleveland State University announces a new partnership with TransDigm Group Inc. The company will provide scholarship funds through the Doug Peacock Scholarship Program to support tuition and on-campus housing needs for female and underrepresented minority engineering and business students at CSU.
- Cleveland State University is one of the top universities in Cleveland , United States.
- It has a total undergraduate enrollment of 11,784.
- Their vibrant campus is home to 10 colleges and schools offering 175+ academic programs.
- Their setting is urban, and the campus size is 85 acres. It utilizes a semester-based academic calendar.
- The Division of University Studies focuses on academic support services, and the Division of Continuing Education extends academic services beyond the campus.
- The Ohio Board of Regents developed this statewide policy to facilitate students’ ability to transfer credits from one Ohio public college or university to another in order to avoid duplication of course requirements.
INTAKE FOR SEPT JANUARY 2022
- Business Analystic
- International Business
- Operations and Supply chain Management
Master’s degree programs
- Executive MBA (EMBA)
- Master of Accountancy (MAcc)
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- MBA in Health Care Administration (MBA-HCA)
- MBA – 1 Year Online Accelerated.
- Master of Information Systems.
- Master of Labor Relations/Human Resources (MLRHR)
- MBA/Juris Doctor (JD/MBA)
- IELTS: 6.0 and at least 5.0 in each section
- Duolinga and TOEFL Accepted