Apply for study in University of Latvia
Greetings from Sahaj International, Vadodara..!!
Admission Open for Sept 2021 intake…!!!
About University of Latvia
The University of Latvia (UL) offers European-level higher education and skills necessary for labor market, scientific research, and self-development.
Founded in 1919, UL is one of the largest comprehensive and leading public universities in the Baltic States with its 13,000 students, 13 faculties, and around 20 research institutes and study centres. It offers more than 130 state-accredited academic and professional study programmes, a part of them also in English. It concentrates the leading research potential in humanities, social sciences, and natural sciences.
University ensures highly qualified local and professional academic staff, assistance for visa/residence permit application, student mentors (buddies) for international students, student hostels, wide choice of leisure and sport activities, and more.
Highly rated internationally
- According to QS University rating, the UL was rated 4 out of 5 stars. The quality of studies, research, international collaboration, innovations were few of aspects taken into account.
- The World University Ranking 2021 The Times Higher Education World University Rankings 2021 include more than 1,500 universities across 93 countries and regions, making them the largest and most diverse university rankings to date.
- The University of Latvia (UL) has received a high rating in the international ranking of higher education institutions “U-Multirank” and ranks among the 25 best higher education institutions in the world in the “Contact to Work Environment” section of the rating.
Programmes Offer :
- Asian Studies(Bachelor of Humanities in Asian studies)
- Bachelor of Social Sciences in Management
- Bachelor of Natural Sciences in Computer Science(Bachelor of Humanities in Anthropology)
- Cultural and Social Anthropology(Bachelor of Humanities in Anthropology)
- English Philology (Bachelor of Humanities in Philology)
- French Philology(Bachelor of Humanities in Philology)
- German Philology(Bachelor of Humanities in Philology)
- Industrial Engineering( Professional Bachelor’s degree in Industrial engineering management, Professional qualification: system management engineer)
- International Economics and Commercial Diplomacy(Bachelor of Social Sciences in International Economics)
- Modern Language and Business Studies(Bachelor of Humanities)
- Optometry (Bachelor of Natural Sciences in Optometry)
- Baltic Sea Region Studies(Master of Humanities in Baltic Sea Region Studies)
- Cultural and Social Anthropology(Master of Humanities in Anthropology)
- Educational Sciences(Master of Education Sciences)
- English Philology(Master of Humanities in Philology)
- European Studies and Economic Diplomacy(Master of Social Sciences in International Economics)
- German Philology(Master of Humanities in Philology)
- “Master Degree in International business with specialization in Export management(Professional Master’s Degree in BA
- Qualification “Head of Organization/Enterprise”)”
- Optometry (Clinical)Professional Master Degree in Clinical Optometry, qualification “Optometrist”
- Romance Languages and Culture Studies(Master of Humanities in Romance studies)
- Russian Philology(Master of Arts in Humanities)
- Doctor of Dental Medicine : Dentistry
- Medical Doctor : Medicine
Intake : Sept
Tuition Fees : 2200 Euro to 4000 Euro
English Requirement: IELTS or Skype Interview from University to check Proficiency