University of Huddersfield
Greetings from Sahaj International, Vadodara..!!
University of Huddersfield, Huddersfield
- The University of Huddersfield is a public research university located in Huddersfield, West Yorkshire, England.
- University of Huddersfield has been awarded Gold, the highest accolade in the Teaching Excellence Framework (TEF)
- University have an impressive record of graduate employment, with 94% of undergraduates and 93% of postgraduates in work or further study six months after graduating.
- 2,000 students every year also go on work placements.
- 61st in the Times University Guide 2020
- 43rd in the Guardian University Guide 2020
- University of Huddersfield is the first university in England to achieve recognition as having the highest proportion of professionally qualified teaching staff.
- There are 3,500 full-time and part-time postgraduate students out of a total student population of around 24,000.
- High quality of teaching
- Low cost of living
- Good local transport
- Walkable city
- A strong international community
Intake: Sep / Jan
Fees: 12000 GBP to 14000 GBP
• 60% in 12th standard.
• IELTS Overall 6 No Less Than 5.5
• Require 55% or above in Graduation Degree.
• IELTS Waiver Possible, if 12th English score is 70 plus.