Rezekne Academy of Technologies
Greetings from Sahaj International, Vadodara..!!
Rezekne Academy of Technologies, Latvia.
Intake : Jan / Sept
Application Fees : 150 Euro
Application Deadline : Dec/July
WHY STUDY IN LATVIA
Latvian education offers a broad –based curriculum and global perspective to equip students with the relevant qualification and skill that will serve as a springboard to a brighter future. Studying in Latvia provides an opportunity for cross –cultural exposure and personal development.
- Tuition fees and living costs are generally lower than the cost in most European Countries
- Universities are well known for producing high quality IT and engineering graduates
- EU membership means that a degree from Latvia is equivalent to other EU countries, making it easier to get credentials recognized
The official state language is Latvian, you will easily get around by using English language
WHY STUDY IN RTA
Rezekne Academy or Technologies (RTA) is a state founded University type higher education institution with various international accreditations, established in the year of 1925.
The aim of RTA is to provide an opportunity to achieve academic and professional higher education, do fundamental and applied research in educational science, Humanities, Manufacturing and Construction.
- Bachelor / Master level programs taught in English
- Prestigious globally recognized Degrees
- IELTS not compulsory if studied in medium English
- Student Mobility program with exchange semester or internship
- Low tuition and living cost
RTA offers single and double accommodation. The hostel is in the City and everything is accessible
- Management Science
- Hospitality Management
- Business administration with specialization in tourism and hotel management
- Engineer of Programming
- Applied Communication and Translation
- Laser Technologies
- Information Systems of Electronic Commerce
- Management Science
- Regional planning and development
- Computer systems
- Career Counselor
- Sociotechnical Systems Modelling
- Environmental Engineering Science