Apply for The University of Queensland, Australia
Greetings from Sahaj International, Vadodara..!!
Apply for The University of Queensland.
The University of Queensland, Australia
Intake:- February 2023
About University of Queensland
- The University of Queensland (UQ, or Queensland University) is a public research university located primarily in Brisbane, the capital city of the Australian state of Queensland.
- Founded in 1909 by the Queensland parliament, UQ is one of the six sandstone universities, an informal designation of the oldest university in each state.
- The University of Queensland was ranked second nationally by the Australian Research Council in their latest research assessment and equal second in Australia based on the average of four major global university league tables.
- The University of Queensland is a founding member of edX, Australia’s leading Group of Eight and the international research-intensive Association of Pacific Rim Universities.
- The university offers associate, bachelor, master, doctoral, and higher doctorate degrees through a college, a graduate school, and six faculties.
- UQ incorporates over one hundred research institutes and centres offering research programs, such as the Institute for Molecular Bioscience, Boeing Research and Technology Australia Centre
Faculty of Business, Economics and Law
- School of Business
- School of Economics
- School of Law
Faculty of Engineering, Architecture and Information Technology
- School of Architecture
- School of Chemical Engineering
- School of Civil Engineering
- School of Information Technology and Electrical Engineering
- School of Mechanical and Mining Engineering
Faculty of Health and Behavioural Sciences
- School of Dentistry
- School of Health and Rehabilitation Sciences
- School of Human Movement and Nutrition Sciences
- School of Nursing, Midwifery and Social Work
- School of Pharmacy
- School of Psychology
Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences
- School of Communication and Arts
- School of Education
- School of Historical and Philosophical Inquiry
- School of Languages and Cultures
- School of Music
- School of Political Science and International Studies
- School of Social Science
Faculty of Medicine
- School of Biomedical Sciences
- School of Public Health
Faculty of Science
- School of Agriculture and Food Sciences
- School of Biological Sciences
- School of Chemistry and Molecular Biosciences
- School of Earth and Environmental Sciences
- School of Mathematics and Physics
- School of Veterinary Science
Campuses and Facilities
The University of Queensland maintains a number of campuses and facilities throughout Queensland. UQ has its main campus in the suburb of St Lucia in Brisbane, bordered by a meander in the Brisbane River to the north, east, and south. UQ’s main campus has been recognized for its beauty by a number of sources. Its other campuses include Gatton and Herston.
- St Lucia campus
In 1927, the land on which the St Lucia campus is built was resumed by the Brisbane City Council using money donated by James O’Neil Mayne and his sister Mary EmeliaMayne to replace the less spacious city campus. The city campus is now home to the Gardens Point campus of the Queensland University of Technology. Construction of the new university at St Lucia began in 1937.
- Great Court
At its centre is the heritage-listed Great Court – a 2.5 hectares (6.2 acres) open area surrounded by Helidon sandstone buildings with grotesques of great academics and historic scenes, floral and faunal motifs and crests of universities and colleges from around the world. This central semi-circular quadrangle features a connected arcade so students could reach any section under cover. The Great Court was added to the Queensland Heritage Register in 2002.
- Gatton Campus
The UQ Gatton Campus covers 1068 ha at Lawes, near the town of Gatton, Queensland, about 90 kilometres (56 mi) west of Brisbane on the Warrego Highway. The campus was opened in 1897 next to the site of the Queensland Agricultural College which was then amalgamated with UQ in 1990. UQ Gatton is the core campus for research, learning and teaching activities and facilities in agriculture, animals, veterinary science and the environment.
Study In Group Of Eight university in Australia
Programme Offers:Click Below Link
Thanks and Regards,