Study In Denmark
Greetings from Sahaj International, Vadodara..!!
Apply Study In Denmark….
ABOUT COUNTRY– DENMARK
- Location: Denmark officially the Kingdom of Denmark is a Scandinavian country in Europe. The southernmost of the Nordic countries, located southwest of Sweden, south of Norway, and bordered to the south by GermanThe FaroeIslandsand Greenland is part of Denmark.
- Capital: Copenhagen
- Currency:DanishKrone(DKK1= Rs.9.70approx.)
- LanguagesSpoken: Danish &English
- NeighbouringCountries: Sweden, Germany, Norway, Netherlands &UK
- Schengen visa: Student will get Schengen visa, s/hecantravel to all26 countries comes under Schengen zone.
- Largestcitiesin DK: Copenhagen,Aarhus,Odense, Aalborg, Esbjerg, Randers, Kolding,Horsens,Vejle,Roskilde
- Education: All educational programs in Denmark are regulated bytheMinistry of Education and administered by local municipalities
- Health: Denmark has a universal health care system, characterised by being publicly financed through taxes and,for most of the services, run directly by the regional authorities
WHY STUDY IN DENMARK?
- As a student in Denmark you can expect world-class education in areas such as engineering, IT, Social sciences and life scien You willalso be studying in a safe, friendly and innovation-driven environment.
- Danish qualifications are recognized throughout he world and provide an excellent foundation for your future career
- Denmark education institutions programmes taught in English-all internationally recognized and of high quality
- Ranks as one of the world’s most innovative countries
- No-show money
DEGREES,DURATION, ENTRY REQUIREMENTS, INTAKE & FEE STRUCTURE
Duration: Denmark offers diplomas usually for 1or2 years programs. English Requirement: IELTS 6.0 bands mandatory.
TuitionFees:9000-12000Euro’s per year.
Entry Requirement: Minimum65%marks in12thclass higher secondary or 1year bachelors
Duration: The course duration will be3.5 years. English Requirement: IELTS 6.0 bands mandatory. TuitionFees:9000-12000Euro’s per year.
Entry Requirement: Minimum 65% marks in 12thclass or1 year bachelor.
Duration: The course duration will be1or2 years. English Requirement: IELTS 6.5 bands mandatory. TuitionFees:9000-12000Euro’s per year.
Entry Requirement: Minimum 60% marks in Bachelors, Minimum 3 years of work experience for MBA.
INTAKES : February and September
COSTOF LIVING : €600to€ 700permonth
PART TIMEWAGE PERHOUR:10-15Euros depending on the nature of the job.
SHOW MONEY: For Indian students no-show money.
SPOUSE VISA: Spouse can apply with student. The process within 45-60days.
- 2. Course/Universities selection
- 3. SOP Assistance
- 4. Admission/Visa guidance support
- 6. Mock visa interview