January'24 Intake Open For LSBU | IELTS Waiver Possible
Greeting from Sahaj International ,Vadodara…!!
London South Bank University
- LSBU is Located minutes from the Centre of London, LSBU has been preparing and developing students for their working lives for over 125years. Their at LSBU they put their students first and almost 2,000 International students from over 130countries have chosen in that University.
- With teaching from professionals and specialists in the in their chosen fields plus relevant, practical experience, they will equip their students with the knowledge, opportunities and skills which students need for a successful career. That’s why there an unprecedented double winner of the title University of the Year for Graduate Employment -The Sunday Times Good University Guide2018 and 2019.
- LSBU has been given the award for Entrepreneurial University of the Year at the Times Higher Education Awards. The accolade celebrates the entrepreneurial support offered to students, graduates, staff and the local community led by LSBU’s Research, Enterprise and Innovation team, based at the Clarence Centre for Enterprise and Innovation, with support from academics across LSBU’s seven Schools.
- They are committed to giving their students the very best opportunities and education. This means they give their students not only the qualifications but the skills and knowledge for their careers.
- They offer a wide range of scholarships and discounts for international students including Nationality Scholarships, fee-discounts for LSBU alumni, plus a 5% discount for early payment of Tuition Fees.
- Whatever the course, They have the facilities to fully support it. Whether students spend time in their research and skills laboratories, workshops ,media Centre, theatre, library or Learning Resources Centre we have the appropriate technologies and expert support to complete your experience.
I with minimum average of 55-65% or higher(depending on exam board and LSBU course applied for).
- IELTS score with 6.0 not less than 5.5.
- TOEFL overall score should be 80.
- PTE overall score 52 (minimum 51 score required in each area).
- Degree from a university 55% or higher.
- IELTS score with 6.5 not less than 5.5.
- TOEFL overall score should be 90.
- PTE overall score 60 (minimum 51 score required in each area)
- Applied Sciences
- Arts and Creative Industries
- Built Environment and Architecture
- Civil Engineering
- Health and Social Care
- Law and Social Sciences
For more click here :