Study in New Zealand
Sahaj International is the one stop solution for all your Overseas Education needs. We offer free Career Counseling. We are Overseas Studies/Education Consultants for Study in New Zealand. New Zealand has an excellent education system. Qualifications gained here are accepted alongside the best in the world, and are recognized internationally. There are a wide range of study opportunities with an attractive and stimulating educational environment at all levels. The cost of study in New Zealand compares favorably with other countries. Education in New Zealand is highly regarded and has a very friendly educational environment. Education in New Zealand leads to Permanent Residency.
We are the Authorized Representatives of numerous New Zealand Universities. We provide complete guidance regarding study in New Zealand. We assist our students for Coaching, Admissions, Visas and in short the entire process from start to end for study in New Zealand.
Facts About New Zealand
- New Zealand is located in the Southwest Pacific Ocean and consists of two main Islands as well as a number of smaller ones.
- The principal Islands are the North and South Islands which are separated by the Cook Strait.
- New Zealand is in the southern hemisphere, so January and February are the warmest months, Autumn is from March to May, Winter is from June to August, and Spring runs from September to November.
- An agricultural wonderland, New Zealand offers pristine farmland and World leading agricultural research and development programs.
- It has one of the highest literacy rates in World.
- It offers one of the best education systems in the World as school education is free and Universities and training facilities are available to all and are subsidized by cheap government loans to residents.
- Excellent health care is available to all New Zealanders and is fully subsidized for children under five years of age. The public health care system provides World-class care.
- It has a diverse multi-cultural population of around 4.5 million people.