Apply forSep 2022 Intake in University of Liverpool...!!
Greeting from Sahaj International, Vadodara…!!
Apply forSep 2022 Intake in University of Liverpool…!!
University of Liverpool
Why University of Liverpool?
- Liverpool is one of the most cost-effective student cities to live in, in the UK, and it has been voted as the fourth ‘friendliest city’ in the world.
- 600+ Undergraduate and Postgraduate courses.
- Home to 9 Nobel Laureates.
165 in Qs Global World University Rankings 2021
- Advanced Computer Science with a year in Industry
- Advanced computer Science with Internet Economics
- Big Data and High Performance Computing
- Data Science and Artificial Intelligence
- Energy and Power Systems
- Microelectronic Systems
- Telecommunications and Wireless Systems
- MBA (The Liverpool MBA ) on campus MBA
- Master in Management MS
- International Business MSc
- Mechanical engineering with Management MSc
- Business Analytics and Big Data MSc
- Operations and Supply Chain Management MSc
- UG – 6.5/6.0
- PG – 6.5/6.0
- UG – $19,000 – $22,000 approx.*/ Year
- PG – $20,000 – $24,000 approx.*
- UG – 70% to 85% ( Application through UCAS )
- PG – 65% and above (high second division from some universities)
UG – 2 Years
PG – 3 Years
TAT – 2 Weeks