Australia, officially the Commonwealth of Australia, is a country comprising the mainland of the Australian continent, the island of Tasmania, and numerous smaller islands. It is the world’s sixth-largest country by total area. For at least 40,000 years before the first British settlement in the late 18th century, Australia was inhabited by indigenous Australians, who belonged to one or more of roughly 250 language groups After discovery by Dutch explorers in 1606, Australia’s eastern half was claimed by Great Britain in 1770 and settled through penal transportation to the colony of New South Wales from 26 January 1788. The population grew steadily in subsequent decades; the continent was explored and an additional five self Crown Colonies were established.
On 1 January 1901, the six colonies federated, forming the Commonwealth of Australia. Since Federation, Australia has maintained a stable liberal democratic political system that functions as a federal parliamentary democracy and constitutional monarchy. The federation comprises six states and several territories. The population of 23 million is highly urbanized and heavily concentrated in the eastern states
A highly developed country and one of the wealthiest, Australia is the world’s 12th-largest economy and has the world’s fifth-highest per capita income. Australia’s military expenditure is the world’s 13th-largest. With the second-highest human development index globally, Australia ranks highly in many international comparisons of national performance, such as quality of life, health, education, economic, and the protection of civil liberties and political rights. Australia is a member the G20, OECD, WTO, APEC , UN, Commonwealth of Nations, ANZUS, and the Pacific Islands Forum.
Australia is a prosperous deloped country, with a multicultural society. It ranks highly in many international comparison of national performance such as human development, quality of life, health care, life expectancy, public education, economic freedom and the protection of civil liberties and political rights. An Australia cities rank among the world’s highest in terms of cultural offerings and quality of life. It is a member of United Nation, G20, commonwealths of nations, OECD, ANZUS, APEC, south Pacific forum and the world trade organization.
Australia has six states – New South Wales, Queensland, South Australia, Tasmania, Victoria, and Western Australia – and two major main land territories- the northern territory and Australian Capital Territory (ACT)
Main Cities: Melbourne, Sydney, Perth, Brisbane and Adelaide.
Excellent Education and Training
All the Universities and Institute in Australia vouch for the excellence in their Education and Training patterns. The syllabi are inclining to focus on practical and carrier-developing elements. This inculcates in the student confidence to work for any Industry with zeal and panache. To impart excellence to the students in all the spheres, confide academic staff has been recruited from across the globe.
Quality Education: –
Australian education system is constituted in such a manner that quality has to be its inherent part .For International Students, it is firmly committed to provide quality education and training. The most significant feature of Australian education policy for the International students is that it has enacted legislation to guarantee the regulation for providing education services. The Australian University quality Agency (AUQA) and Australian quality training Frame work 2007 have been set up by the Government to enhance the quality assurance processes in Australia.
A safe and multi cultural atmosphere: –
To cater to the natures and diversity in the International students, a multicultural, safe friendly atmosphere is permanently created in Australia. More ever, people from 200 countries have migrated and settled in Australia and they have made it one of the most multiculral societies of the world. It’s a relatively safe country – crime rate is low and political unrests limited.
Low expenses and high value for money:-
Studying in Australia is going to be fetching you high value for your money. The living expenses and Tuition fees in Australia are significantly less than United Kingdom and United States and this is a guaranteed with high slandered of living too.
The employers as well as the leading educational Institutes of the world recognize Australian qualifications. National Offices of the overseas skill recognized (NOOSR) is An Australian Government organization that assists Australian Institutions to recognize qualifications from Overseas. It is also strive to promote the recognisation of Australian qualifications internationally.
Support and care:-
International students are given every kind of support in the Australian continent by means of Law as well as human relations. Specialize services to address every concern of the International students are well recourse and assured of quality. Some specialized services are: language tuition, designated International students advisor, application and visa processing assistance on arrival reception and oriental programs and health, counseling, accommodations and employment services.
The department of Immigration and citizenship (DIAC) will asses students visa applicant who lodge their application on or after 24 march, 2012 with a confirmation of enrollment (COE) from a participating university if Australia at Bachelor, masters or doctoral degree level as thought they were a lower migration risk (Similar to the current Easements level 1 ), regardless of their country of origin.
Courses offer for SVP:-
- Bachelor Degree
- 2 plus 2 (or 3 plus 1) arrangement with partner Universities.
- Master Degree by course work
- Master degree with research
- Doctoral Degree
SVP not available for the students enrolled in:-
- Short courses
- Associated degree
- Graduate Diploma
- Graduate Certificates
- Diploma and advance diploma
- Non awarded courses (except is mentioned above)
- Courses below Bachelor level delivered by Universities which are dual sector (VET and University)
Of the 42 University operating in Australia, 41 are currently participating in the steam lined visa processing arrangements.
Benefit of the streamlined visa processing:-
- Process quickly
- Application online (Before 4 month or by post)
Requirenmts for streamlined visa processing:-
- Offer letter + confirmation enrollment (COE) from participating University
- English language proficiency
- Financial documents as per the Assessment level 1
- Tuition fees as per the course and the university
If the student is not applicable for the steam lined visa processing then also student can apply for The visa under Assessment level.
New post study work visa arrangements are proposed for introduction in early 2013. Under Australia legislative system, must be approved by Governor – General. The information provided below explain how the departments of the immigration and citizenship intends the post study work arrangement to operate.
Eligibility: – Certain graduates of An Australian Bachelor Degree, Master by course work degree, and Master by Research Degree or Doctoral Degree will have asses to the post study work visa. Note: –– To be eligible for the post study work visa, students must have completed their studies in Australia while on student’s visa.
Not eligible:- Applicant who have under taken studies while on other visa which allow study, such as dependents of temporary Business (Log Stay) –Standard Business sponshership (Subclass 457) visa holders, would not eligible for the post study work visa.
- In the last six months before applying for the visa, the applicants must have a completed a Bachelor Degree (or higher level course such as master’s or doctoral degree) obtained in Australia.
- Graduates must also meet the Australian study requirement. The Australian study requirements is defined as study in Australia in course registered on the common wealth Register of institution and courses for overseas students (CRICOS) for the period of 2 academic year ( 92 weeks). The course itself should be conducted in English and should be completed in no less than 16 calendar months.The level of study must be at Bachelor Degree, Master by coursework Degree, Master by Research Degree or Doctoral Degree – courses packaged tighter with a graduates certificates or graduates Diploma will not be eligible, even if the total duration of study equals 92 weeks.
- English language, health, character and securities requirements will need to be met and evidence of adequate health insurance for the duration of the visa will need to be provided.
- IELTS course will be 6 in each module.
Not be required to nominates an occupation on the skilled ocupationList or Under take a skill assessment.
Graduates who have completed a Bachelor Degree, Master by course work Degree in Australia will be eligible to apply for two year post study work visa. Graduates who have completed a master by Research Degree or Doctoral Degree in Australia will be eligible to apply for a post study work visa for three or four year.
For Graduating Students:-
New arrangements will be ready for students who made their students visa application after 5 November 2011.The date on which the first knight review masseurs were implemented. These students will begin to graduates from early 2013 on words. So the post study work visa arrangements are designed to be ready for them in 2013.
No change to the student visa holder:-
Student currently studying are still entitled to apply for the exiting temporary skilled Graduates visa (sub class 485). The subclass 485 visa allows students to remain temporary in Australia with work rights at the completion their studies.
Once only the post study works right will be access.
NEVER ISSUED TO STUDENTS WHO ALREADY HOLDS OR EVER HELD SKILLED- GRADUATES SUBCALL 485 VISAS)
INFORMATION OF THE STUDENTS NOT STUDING IN DEGREE: –
This arrangement would only be for graduates who obtain a Bachelor degree or Higher Qualification.Excting arrangements for other students would continue to apply in line with the government commitment to the current transitional arrangement in place until the end of 2012. Other students would continue to have access to the temporary skilled Graduates (Subclass 485) visa. The sub class 485 is a temporary visa that allows an 18 months stay in Australia. The exciting sub class 485 visa is available to eligible students provided they satisfy the criteria for the grant of that visa. Including that they.
- Have a recently completed an eligible qualification as a result of at least 2 years study in Australia.
- Have skill easements for an occupation on the skilled occupation list (SOL).
- Meet the English language requirement of competent English (equivalents to IELTS 6 In all components.)
- Are under 50 years of Age.
The average International student in Australia spends about AUD$ 1000 per month on accommodation, food, clothing, entertainment, travelling International and Domestic travel, telephone and incidental costs. While this is realistic guide , it is important to remember that individuals circumstances will vary by location, course and lifestyle.
INTAKES & DEADLINES:
- To apply in Australian Universities there are two intakes and two minor intakes.
- Major intakes: Fall and springs
- Minor intakes: Summer
- Spring intake: November 15
- Summer intake: March 31
- Valid Passport copy.
- Curriculum vitae / Resume
- Attested copy of Mark sheet std.X to final Degree.
- Transcript in sealed envelope (If applicable).
- At least 2-3 recomdetion letter from Professor who has thought to you most frequently and knows you well can comment on your professional abilities.
- Statement of purpose.
- Photo coped of score report of IETLS/TOFFELS/CAE test /PTE academic if available and required.
- Portfolio (in case of student applying for Art and Designed Course)
- Student Visa
- Visitor Visa
- Dependent Visa