Who can apply for the UK student’s visa?
Nationals for all countries can apply for this visa
How do I get started?
Call us and we will give you a personalized assessment and let you know what to do to get on the path what you want to be on
What are the advantages to study in UK?
- Require only 15 years of education for directly entry in to postgraduate program;
- International students studying at UK institution are not required to obtain permission from the job centre to take spare time and vacation work;
- In UK most undergraduate degrees takes only 3 years while postgraduate degrees take one year you spend less time away from home and less money on course.
- Education institution are constantly monitored and reviewed to ensure that courses offered are of high quality.
- Qualifications from the UK are some of the most recognized and requested worldwide.
- There is a high success rate for international students in the UK education system
- Health insurance is free to students who are studying in UK for 6 months of more
- There many routes into education in UK ,so chance for accessing the British system are high;
- UK is the gateway to Europe, rich in history and has welcomed international students for hundreds of years.
How are the points calculated?
Points are awarded for having a valid visa latter issued by a licensed sponsors which is worth 30 points. In addition 10 points are given for fulfill the maintenance (fund) requirements entry clearance offers will only award points where you have indicates that you wish to claim that and for which you have supplied the require supporting evidence.
How long can I stay in UK on the student visa?
Successful applicants will be granted a visa in line with the length of their initial course of study.
Can I work on while on the UK student visa?
The tier 4 student visa offers the students the benefits of developing and educational base in the UK while being permitted to work up to 20 hrs per week during term period. Tier 4 student visa holder are permitted to work full time during vacation period without seeking further permission from the UK border agency. In some instances, graduate level students may be able to switch in to a working visa category that could lead to settlement in the UK.
What are the requirements of the UK student’s visa?
If you have been offered a fulltime place at a UK educational institution, you may be eligible to enter the UK on a student’s visa requirement.
- You must have a secure place at UK based institution for full time study. Fulltime means a minimum of 15 hours of classroom study for week.
- You must be able to show that you can support yourself and pay for your course
- This is not work visa however you can work part time to supplement your income i.e. 20 hours per week and 40 hours per week during holidays.
Can I have my family with me on UK student visa?
Spouse immigrant is only permitted for marriage partner and unlike a finance visa or De facto visa, often known as an unmarried partner visa, your common low or conjugal partner is not allowed to join you married partner will be granted leave to remain for the period equal to that granted to the student. During this time they must be able to support themselves either independently or with the help of the applicant.
Is ranking of the university should be a basic criteria in choosing the choice of universities?
We suggest the students to use ranking as one among the criteria but not as a whole. It is understood that the ranking are done by some private bodies by using certain parameters which most of them are not applicable from the student persantative. We recommended students to consider other important factors like accreditation of the university, courses, strange of the faculty, infrastructure, ongoing researches and the placement support at the university br>
More important student should look at his specialization and course and see if his choice of university is good for the same also some university do not get into the ranking race
What is accreditation ad how it is beneficial?
Accreditation is a process cum techniques by which universities and their courses are recognized for establishing a certain level of performance and quality it is usually done by non governmental agencies called accreditation bodies there are two types of accreditation namely regional and professional br>
Regional bodies check if university or collage as a complete entity meets certain standard of educational quality
Importance of accreditation:
- Helps if the students wishes a transfer to another university or collage
- Makes collages and university meets the requisite standard.
What are the services you are offering for the UK counseling?
Right from coaching for the test prep, university counseling, course counseling, application formalities, guiding on the drafting of LOR, SOP, score reporting, process, follow up with the universities for the admission status, guiding on the visa formalities, visa mock session and the pre-departure all are available at one roof i.e. “Sahaj International” a complete service provider in catering to the students is need.
Are there any benefits offered to International students whilst studying in UK?
2 source benefits are: br>
NHS: all international staying in UK for the purpose of education for 6 months or more qualify for free health care through the National Health Service br>
NATION UNION OF STUDENTS: loads of discounts are negotiated on behalf of their student’s members on things like books, stationary, food, cloths, travel and entertainment .all students are entitled to free NUS membership.
Will I get refund if my visa is refused?
If your visa is refused and you have paid a deposit to your institution for tuition fees then you will receive a refund of the deposit when you send the institution copy of your visa refusal letter from the High commission. A few institutions deduct a small amount usually no more than 100 Euro for processing the refund payment.
How can I finance my studies?
As compared to the cost of studying in India only, going abroad can seem to be steeply expensive. However one must keep the possible returns in mind which are in the form of quality of education, international exposure and boost to once career when eventuating the cost of study abroad. A student can rely on sources like family funds, bank loans, scholarship, and bursaries, sponsorship etc to provide for fund required by him.
- Bank Loans:most nationalized banks offers student’s loans at competitive rates for considerable time periods which may enable a large section of students to go and study abroad. They will ask for a collateral security to be pledged. You can even considered the possibility of an in international bank loan. Kindly ask your counselor for further details.
- Education trust/institutes:such organization may also be helps the student’s to fund his studies abroad.
- Sponsorships:blood relative is always proffered but other sponsors can also help to fund your education in the UK provided a logical explanation is given as to why he is willing to sponsor you.
Should I pay a deposit?
Some universities require the students to pay part of the tuition fees in advanced in order to reserve a place for them in the university. In any case we recommended that all students should make a deposit payment as it facilities in getting a student visa.
How are the universities rated?
British universities do not have a formal ranking system but government does take the responsibility to monitor and control the quality of education provided by each university through the Quality Assurance Agency for Higher Education. The Government conducts a Research Assessment Exercise once in every 5 yrs. which determines the level of research activity in a university department. The department are graded as high as 5* and as low as 1. General league tables prepared by newspaper like the Sunday Times and Financial Times can also be checked.